Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: I wonder...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ~Twi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidster WOOOOHOOOOOOO i got licked*GRINS*.....sorry but kiddos been sick and im catching it also *GRRRRR*** i try to slip in every now and then until they need their meds this mess going around, is for the birds i tell ya *sigh*Hope to see ya floating around in the pool.....and Nope havn't had the chance to visit the Toy store yet. *G* hehehehehe But when i do WATCH OUT!!! i don't stop at one toy *G* hehehehhee
    IM GREEDY *BAS* Hope to see ya soon

    ------------------
    Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi, you know where I hide...*EG*....shhhhhhhhhh!.....*LOL*..I been looking fer you ....hehehe...I think you been hiding.....ya damn sexyn girliehead!

    Kisses ya , in yer cleavage*

    ------------------

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Heidster...where the HELL are you??? *whiney voice* I miss youuuuuuuuuu!!!!

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •